Wrought Iron Antique Folding 2 Chairs and 1 Table Outdoor Garden patio 3pc Metal Folding Bistro Set 6242
Foldable Chairs Are Convenient for Transportation and Storage, Saving Space for You.
Chairs Arrive Fully Assembled, Simply Remove Packaging Materials for Immediate Enjoyment.
Durable Materials: Easy to Clean, Powder Coated Steel Frame for Scratch and Rust Resistance.
Powder Coated Steel Bistro Set Includes 2 Folding Chairs and 1 Table; Made of Durable, Weather-resistant Steel for Years of Quality Use
This Design Features the Simple, Clean Look of Bamboo; Solid Color Shade Goes Well with Any Décor Scheme
Year Round Use Made of High-quality Materials, All Three Pieces Are Rust, Weather, and Water Resistant; Use Indoors or Outdoors .We've Been Bringing High-quality, Designer Style to Everything Under the Sunset for Years
|Product Description||Wrought Iron Antique Folding 2 Chairs and 1 Table Outdoor Garden patio 3pc Metal Folding Bistro Set|
|Item Size (cm)||T: 62*73cm C: 48*40*93cm|
|Packing Details||bubble wrapped and master carton|
|Carton Size(CBM)/Qty||T: 0.046/1PC C:0.093/2PCS 0.139/SET|
|QTY in 20GP/40GP/40HQ||510PCS/1070PCS/1250PCS|
|Surface Treatment||Power coating and hand painted|
|Features||(1)Handmade with best craftsmanship
(2)High quality and competitive price;
|Apply to||Garden, courtyard, backyard,patio or indoor|
|Lead Time||50-55 days after receiving the deposit|
|Payment Terms||1) T/T(30% deposit before production,70% balance against copy of BL)
2)L/C at sight
|Service||OEM/ODM available, customized service|
(1)Steady and firm, tested by EN581,SGS,BSCI
(2)Electrophoretic process, waterproof and rust-proof
(3)Environmental protection: raw materials without lead(with test report)
(4)Foldable and easy to install; with instructions for use and installation
(5)Send inquiries, contact us for more product details and inspection reports
1.excellent design/exquisite appearance
2.best craftsmanship,superior materials
4.high quality and competitive price
5.on time delivery
Powder coating and hand painted
Audited by SGS, BV and TUV, member of SEDEX and BSCI.
1.Direct Factory supply with competitive price
2.Free sample: The cost will be refunded upon order placed
3.On time shipping
4.Complaint feedback immediately
1.Good appearance, good texture, no color difference.
2.The paint used does not contain lead and meets environmental standards.
3.Electrophoretic process to ensure waterproofing and rust protection.
4.The defective rate is below 1%.
5.Disassembly and pre installation of all products before shipment.
6.100% throw box detection
You Can Choose More:
metal table and chair set
wrought iron patio set
Normal Packing:Each packed by bubble bag/Mirror protect by polyfoam/Carton.
Special Packing:Mail inner box/Traybox/Giftbox,etc.
We can meet your requirement on your packing.
Terms of Payment:
T/T or L/C
1.By T/T: 30% of total contract amount T/T before production;and the rest of 70% of total contract amount T/T after the shipment but before our sending the original B/L.
2.By 100% confirmed&irrevocableL/C to be available by sight draft,reaching the sellers 45 days before the month of shipment,remaining avlid for negotition in China for further 15 days after the prescribed time of shipment.
No. 18, Chendianhu, Ganzhe Street, Minhou County, Fuzhou, Fujian, China